Re: Please Support the Proposed W3C Web Annotations WG Charter

Dear all,

Just a friendly reminder that if you're at a W3C member institution, to
please submit a response to the call for review.
Just go here:  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/annowg/

Also, AC Reps can delegate the responsibility to you. Just ask them to go
here:  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/annowg/alternate
And pick your name from the dropdown list.

Many thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson