Re: W3C Annotation Working Group?

Thanks Puneet, that's great news.  We're glad to have the support of
Creative Commons -- the "Open" in the name of the community group isn't
just for show, and I'm certain that CC will be able to provide essential
support towards really opening up the current annotation silos on the web :)

Simone, Richard ... Invited Expert status is logistically difficult to
achieve, so if there's any opportunity for membership through EC projects
or similar, that would definitely be the preferred route.  As far as F2F
meetings go, as Ivan said it would be up to the WG to decide, but Santa
Clara would be a logical choice.

Rob