Re: Requirements analysis for Use Cases (was: Re: Use Cases)

Hi Bob,

The provenance of the annotation, or the provenance of the bodies and/or
targets?

Provenance of the annotation is covered in 2.1.5 but could be expanded?  I
don't think that provenance of web resources in general is in scope.
 Annotating versions of documents is there in 2.3.2, 2.3.5 and 2.3.8.

Also, Memento made it through the IETF workflow and is now RFC 7089.  So
recording the datetime of the representation that's annotated now has some
official utility in terms of retrieving a prior representation :)

Thanks!

Rob