Re: FYI: Public Draft of the W3C Annotation Working Group Charter

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:19:04 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Dear Ivan, all,

> just to make it clear to see if I understand what you say: you would
> not like to see the task force mailing list included in the charter,
> ie, leave it up to the WG?

No, I think Antoine's concern, which I share, is that you will create
two mailing lists (public-annotation-data@w3.org and
public-annotation-client@w3.org) in addition to public-annotation@w3.org
which means that discussions will be either massively cross-posted or
spread from day 1 and that it will require extra work afterwards to
reconcile views. I believe it will be much better to have a single list
and educate people to prefix their message with [Client], [Model],
[API], etc.

   RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy