Re: OA motivations and triple-based annotations

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the response.  I like the idea of combining a 2nd motivation
with the tagging for clarity.

This actually gets to the original more general question I planned to
ask (as hinted at by the subject which I forgot to update after
narrowing it to the specific example):  what is considered best practice
regarding motivations when it comes to serializing very simple triples
as OA annotations?

Take for example the following triple:

@prefix lawd: <http://lawd.info/ontology/>  .
@prefixperseus:<http://data.perseus.org/>  <http://data.perseus.org/>  .

<perseus:citations/urn:cts:greekLit:tlg0003:tlg001:2.41.4>  lawd:hasAttestation <perseus:people/smith:homerus-1>.

Is it reasonable to represent this as :

@prefixoa:<http://www.w3.org/ns/oa#>  <http://www.w3.org/ns/oa#>  .
@prefixperseus:<http://data.perseus.org/>  <http://data.perseus.org/>  .
@prefix lawd: <http://lawd.info/ontology/>  .

<perseus:annotationsurn:cite:perseus:pdlann.1>  aoa:Annotation;
     oa:annotatedBy<perseus:sosol/users/JohnSmith>  ;
     oa:hasBody<perseus:people/smith:homerus-1>;
     oa:hasTarget<perseus:citations/urn:cts:greekLit:tlg0003:tlg001:2.41.4>  ;
     oa:motivatedBylawd:hasAttestation.
  .

Using the verb in the original triple as the motivation for the annotation?

Thanks!
Bridget