Re: Using JP2000 images as bodies/targets of annotations

We do a kind of hybrid of 1 and 2, where the body is a full image but links
to the service.  Then a regular client will get something back that it can
use, but a client that's aware of the service can use it to fetch tiles.

So:

<anno1> a oa:Annotation ;
  oa:hasBody <http://www.example.org/iiif/image/full/full/0/native.jpg> ;
  oa:hasTarget <canvas1> .

<image1.jpg> a dctypes:Image ;
  sc:hasRelatedService <http://www.example.org/iiif/image/> .

<canvas1> a sc:Canvas ;
  exif:height 1000 ;
  exif:width 700 .

The trickier bit (to me) is how to represent annotations on the tile-able
image, in terms of how to express the segments.  You need to know, in the
client, the full size of the image rather than the current representation.
Or you need to record the current size and segments relative to that, and
allow the client to scale both up and down.

Hope that helps :)

Rob