Sent: =E2=80=8E6/=E2=80=8E12/=E2=80=8E2013 3:35 PM
To: public-openannotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Next OA Community Group Mtg. will be June 25, 2013 in
Manchester
Dear all,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, I have a conflicting project meet=
ing. And I'm unlikely to have much time to contribute in advance, if there'=
s contribution required.

I would be able to remotely attend in the morning, though, if there's some =
a teleconference setting. Will there be one?

Best,

Antoine

> The next face-to-face meeting of the W3C Open Annotation Community Group =
will take place Tuesday 25 June 8:30 AM =E2=80=93 4:00 PM at the University=
 of Manchester in the United Kingdom. The meeting will be a working meeting=
 focusing on next steps for the Group now that Community Draft 2 of the Ope=
n Annotation Specification <http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/2013020=
8/> has been released. Topics will include but not be limited to: plans for=
 development of ancillary documentation, such as the Wiki Cookbook, propose=
d best practice guides, etc.; opportunities for collaboration and additiona=
l outreach, especially with other W3C Community and Working Groups; and pla=
ns for the future of the OA Community Group.   The meeting is open to all r=
egistered Participants <http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/particip=
ants> in the Open Annotation Community Group. There is no registration fee,=
 but space is limited, so you must pre-register if you plan to attend. Plea=
se RSVP by email to Jacob
> Jett (jjett2@illinois.edu <mailto:jjett2@illinois.edu>) and me (t-cole3@i=
llinois.edu <mailto:t-cole3@illinois.edu>) by no later than 20 June. Watch =
for a complete agenda and additional logistic details in coming weeks.

> Note, the Community Group meeting is being held in conjunction with the O=
A Specification Roll Out <http://www.openannotation.org/RolloutInfo.html> m=
eeting taking place in Manchester on 24 June. (Spots are still available if=
 interested in attending the roll out.)