Re: New Draft comments: Multiplicity

This is to have an idea of what can be done with some axioms and properties:
http://code.google.com/p/collections-ontology/wiki/UnderstandingCO

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.