Re: Sect 5.1 of future; Recommended JSON-LD context

On the logistics side, we don't currently have access to the namespace
in the W3 site, although it has been reserved for us.
This gives us two options:

1.  Use the W3C URI already, even though it's not actually there yet
2.  Use a different URI in www.openannotation.org (eg
/spec/core/context-20130204.json) in the document, and when we do get
the W3C URI then change it.  However, any annotations created with
this temporary URI would be out of date before too long (I hope)

I prefer option 1 as the context itself is given in the specification.

Also please, all, weigh in on Antoine's comment about the mapping for
has[Class] predicates and oa:styleClass.

Thanks!

Rob