Re: Plain textual bodies - summary of arguments and possible solutions

We have been using approach 2: cnt:ContentAsXML for XHTML literal bodies.
Our annotation client produces XHTML for bodies that contain basic
formatting (e.g. italics to emphasise titles of literary works that are
mentioned in a comment).

Anna

Anna Gerber
Australian Electronic Scholarly Editing (AustESE)
http://itee.uq.edu.au/~eresearch/projects/austese/
eResearch Group, School of Information Technology and Electrical
Engineering (ITEE)
The University of Queensland, Australia