Re: New Draft comments: textual bodies

To draw this to a close:

* We will adopt the blank node with a single cnt:chars property method for
when identity is considered unnecessary.
* The rationale given in the document will be updated to include typing (as
below), OWL-DL and integration, and to downplay the bullets that Antoine
mentioned as less convincing in his original email.
* The dctypes:Text additional class will be a MAY rather than a SHOULD
* The assignment of cnt:ContentAsText will be a SHOULD rather than a MUST,
as this is easily able to be inferred from the presence of cnt:chars.  Note
that cnt:ContentAsBase64 uses cnt:bytes, so the two are distinguishable.

This seems to solve the number of triples and explicit identity costs,
while still maintaining OWL-DL compatability and consistency in the model.
The typing and assignment of a MIME type to the text string (especially
text/plain vs text/html) is very important for clients to understand how to
process the text content. Overall, the cost of a single model of a blank
node with cnt:chars is considered less for developers than having to check
if the object of oa:hasBody is a literal or a resource, and decide which of
the two options to use.

Rob