Content in RDF status

> 7. The specification re-uses the cnt and trig namespaces. But these are not stable proposals, I fear.
> Is anyone still working on the CNT working draft? What will be the status of TriG after the RDF Working Group publishes new material for Named Graphs?

I emailed the Shadi Abou-Zahra from the Evaluation and Repair Tools
Working Group (ERT WG) [2] , who conforms that the Content in RDF [3]
is a stable proposal with only a few minor outstanding issues, but is
not currently on the REC track as they are focusing on doing this for
their main specification EARL [1]. They welcome any comments on the
specifications.

I've let him know that we would consider it useful to have
Content-in-RDF on the REC track as well. Their WG has also developed
the HTTP in RDF working draft [1] which I think could be useful for us
to specify HTTP accept headers etc slightly structured, rather than
the current opaque rdf:value blurb in oa:HttpRequestState.

For reference, you may find extracts from our email exchange below.

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Schema/
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/Content-in-RDF10/

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:
> (..)
> Content-in-RDF is mostly up-to-date, we only received a few comments most of
> which are resolved and that can be addressed quite quickly:
>  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Content/issues>
> (..)

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> (..)
> In our view it would be very desirable to have ContentInRDF on the REC
> track, as it is a very useful vocabulary in many contexts, independent of
> the EARL work, which is a bit more orthogonal to our annotations work.
> (..)

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes