Re: New Draft comments: textual bodies

I'm personally okay with what Jacco suggests, the most notable change is
explicitly allowing blank nodes.

It also works nicely with the JSON-LD serialization:

{
  "@id" : "Anno1",
  "target" : {"@id" : "Target1"},
  "body" : {"chars" : "content1"}
}

Would the format argument help if it had a real world use case, notably
that systems will assuredly put in both HTML and plain text into the body
string in annotations, and a client would not know which without the
dc:format property, and thus not know how to render the string?

Rob