Re: Floating Quotable Citations (FQC)

Paolo,
Amazing how parallel developments can be :)
I made a post on hypotes.is list outlining the differences when dealing
with printed text:
https://list.hypothes.is/archive/dev/2013-02/0000109.html

Of course that assuming that the actor extracting text from the printed
source is human. During the next years we might see interesting advances in
Augmented Reality (Google Glass comes to mind) and that would mean that we
could have an ocr system extracting the text layer from a book and
anchoring annotations to it using a real-time AR overlay.

David

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com

--
Etiamsi omnes, ego non