Re: Floating Quotable Citations (FQC)

Hi Karin,
The problem we'd like to address is: to create a citation for a paper based
source and keep that citation unchanged on the digital version.
Besides it should be possible to: 1) reorganize the digital version at will
without worrying about structuring the text, 2) allow minor transcription
errors.
With all that in mind, character counting appears to me as the worst
solution possible, specially when creating the citation for the paper based
source...
David

--
Etiamsi omnes, ego non