Re: New Specification Published!

On Feb 7, 2013, at 18:02 , Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>> On Feb 7, 2013, at 17:15 , Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Herbert and my preference would be:
>>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/openannotation/
>>>   http://www.w3.org/ns/openannotation#
>>
>> As I said in one of my previous mails, it should not be both. It should either be '#' based, ie
>
> It shouldn't be both, between TR and ns?  Or just not both within ns?
> If the former, that would be a clinching factor -- it would have to be /
>
> Is it possible to reserve a TR space for the community group, or do we
> need to form a community group first for that to happen?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rob

I am sorry, I did not realize that the first one was .../TR/... The problem is that /TR/ is meant exclusively for publications produced by a Working Group or an Interest Group. Ie, that is not an option for this document as of now. I am sorry.

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153