Re: Pundit and Open Annotation

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Simone Fonda <fonda@netseven.it> wrote:

> -- Typos
> 3.2.2.1 “The normalization routine maybe be automatically be performed”

Fixed, also in 3.2.2.2

> 3.4.1 “Dereferencable”
> 5.2 “Dereferencable”
> 5.3 “deferencable”

Should be dereferenceable, thanks! I was at least consistent in my
incorrect spelling :)

> 3.4.1 “The Style class in the Open Annotation model for CSS … “,
> shouldnt it be CssStyle class?

Yes.  The intent was "The subClass of oa:Style".  Fixed that paragraph
for clarity.

> Graphs: in a couple of tables it is stated that “This class is not
> used directly in Annotations, only subclasses are”, but then the graph
> includes that, while the RDF does not. Isnt this a bit misleading? See
> 3.3 States, 3.4 Styles.

Agreed, but this also applies to 3.1 and 3.2.  We thought that the
educational aspect of building up the model with diagrams was better
than leaving them out, even if those structures are never used in
practice.

Rob