Re: OA and provenance

Hi Robert, all,

Would you also recommend to have two annotations if the annotators are
software agents?

Let me describe the scenario. An agent A takes a portion of text from
resource R, and sends it to an entity recognition tool E so E will identify
some terms and will associate them to a concept in an ontology. At the end
A parses what is retrieved from E and serializes the annotation(s).

Using PAV, I ended up with something similar to what Paolo proposed for
Darwin's case, <annotation> pav:authoredBy <E>, and <annotation>
pav:createdBy <A>. Using OA, two annotations would be the way? If possible,
I rather to have only one annotation.

Thanks,
Leyla