Re: F2F Decision: Multiple Resources - into oax?

I think putting these topics in the extensions is ok as it will lower the
learning curve of those that approach the core for the first time.

Now that multiple bodies are allowed, we just have to make clear, in the
core document, what is the semantic (or non-semantic) interpretation of
multiple resources without any additional structure. Then we can link to
the extensions for more complex structures.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.