Re: F2F Decision: Sub-classing

Hi Rob,

I liked your motivation list; it help me to understand how oa:Expectations
were left out but still expectations "can
be added in by systems capable of accepting/creating the change".

I am not sure whether oax:Editing is enough, what if the user wants to
specify that the editing should lead to an addition or deletion? I think we
need some more expectations in this group. And, why are they motivations
rather than expectations? I would say that the motivation is to produce a
change but the expectation describes what that change is about (edit,
delete, add). I think Bob has some use cases for expectations so maybe he
can give us some examples in order to understand better how they fit as
motivations.

As for the oax:Reference, indeed it sounds more like some kind of citation.
About the semantics of linking and citing, if a document cites another one,
they are in some how linked to each other so citing could be seen as a
specialization of linking. But still I will check some of the examples in
AO as Jacob suggests.

Leyla