Re: Named Graphs and Content Negotiation

Yes, I believe it does.

I can think of at least two cases which are not http URIs, but whose
resolution in practice may produce an http URI for an http proxy
service with the original URI as an argument, and whose dereferencing
is then the dereferencing of the original.  Those two are doi and
lsid.  (Whether a request for Named Graph serialization could be
passed all the way to the proxy might be another question, but it
seems that should be possible in general.)