Re: Q: how to encode annotation "roles"

Rob--

I'm confused by your answer.

http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/#Motivation says that only
subclasses of oa:Annotation are motivations.  Doesn't this require
that if Jacco's "roles" are to be considered motivations, then they
must be modelled as subclasses, such as the AssociatedPersonClass you
say he doesn't need?

Bob Morris

--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science
UMASS-Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125-3390

IT Staff
Filtered Push Project
Harvard University Herbaria
Harvard University

email: morris.bob@gmail.com
web: http://efg.cs.umb.edu/
web: http://etaxonomy.org/mw/FilteredPush
http://www.cs.umb.edu/~ram
===
The content of this communication is made entirely on my
own behalf and in no way should be deemed to express
official positions of The University of Massachusetts at Boston or
Harvard University.