Re: Licence of specifications

Sebastian,
the problem has been already reported and the the solution is in the
pipeline as the specs have to comply to
http://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/

Please give a little more time to fix the issue.

Thank you
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.