An annotation specifying a relation

From: Robert Casties <casties@mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:24:50 +0200
To: public-openannotation@w3.org
CC: azaroth42@gmail.com
Hi,

I want to be able to create annotations that are "about" a relation
between two (or more) targets. How do I represent that in the OAC model?

For example, I want to annotate that I think that sentence S1 in text T1
has been influenced by sentence S2 in text T2.

I can define an annotation with two targets but I can not state that the
two have a specific (directed or undirected) relation.

What would be the best way to model this?

I thought of an extra TargetRelation node that is connected to the
Annotation node and the two Target nodes but this seems rather unelegant...

Any ideas?

	Robert Casties

P.S. I am currently at DH2012, anybody else? how about a meetup?

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science