Re: Point vs Range/Area Selectors?

Just a note -  Point-based selectors are often shown using arrows,
which might need a certain extent, width and angle. I guess in theory
a specific styling could specify this arrow style, it should not be
part of the selector (which should not be an SVG of the arrow - just
the highlighted point).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science