Re: Point vs Range/Area Selectors?

Hi Rob,
I believe the 'Point' selector - or 'Cursor' as I was calling it in
Annotation Ontology - is an important feature to support.

In terms of implementation though, as you anticipated, you can go with the
offset (range="") or with the "quote" (match="") methodology in the case of
text.
So maybe we can formally define it as a particular case of those? Otherwise
we will have parallel definitions.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.