Special W3C OpenActive meeting 20 Nov 2019: Membership and Waitlist Booking

From: Tim Hill <tim.hill@theodi.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:35:02 +0000
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Hello, all,

Please note that next Wednesday's call will be devoted to the topic of
adding significant new functionality to the Booking Specification -
specifically, membership booking and waitlist booking. Numerous
implementers of the specification will be attending, and we expect
discussion to be quite detiled.

As a result, we will be adding another 30 minutes to the call. In addition,
we will be using Google Hangouts rather than Zoom. Please join us here if
you are able: meet.google.com/uhi-xtbf-ebu.

An agenda and useful links for the call can be found here:
meet.google.com/uhi-xtbf-ebu

Thanks,

Tim

--

Timothy Hill

OpenActive Data Standards and Technical Lead

theODI.org <http://theodi.org>

+44 777 136 7903  @TimoHill1

The ODI, 65 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4JE <http://www.theodi.org/contact>