OpenActive - Activity List for Fusion

From: Thanos Lempesis <Thanos.Lempesis@fusion-lifestyle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:46:51 +0000
To: "public-openactive@w3.org" <public-openactive@w3.org>
CC: Francois Smit <francois.smit@fusion-lifestyle.com>, Nick Evans <nick.evans@theodi.org>
Hi all,

We've recently published our opportunity data, but have found that many of our activities don't match the OpenActive activity list. Please see this spreadsheet for the matching so far, which EMD UK are kindly helping us with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hBiUq-zpp3B-iRB-ADcZgxWcDqdE4oGftYgUaMoq_4c/edit#gid=1743503517

We hearby agree to provide the "Title" and "Strapline" columns of the Fusion Activity List sheet, and the "SystemActivityName" column of the Fusion MRM Activities sheet, as open data under the CC-BY licence https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ for anyone to access use and share.

Hopefully this will be useful in helping EMD UK to update the OpenActive activity list to have better coverage of all activities, including our own.

Many thanks,

Thanos Lempesis
Applications & Development Manager

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDD13F.CDC1D6F0]<http://www.fusion-lifestyle.com/>
Unit 4, Bickels Yard, 151/153 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3HA.
T:   020 7740 7524
M: 07825 663294
www.fusion-lifestyle.com<https://217.151.104.114/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://217.151.104.114/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.fusion-lifestyle.com/>
P Think before you print to save energy and paper.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)