Re: Activity List Discussion Summary

Hi,

As a reminder, if you have feedback on the activity list or editorial
guidelines, please can you leave a comment or suggested edit on the
documents linked below?

To help move things forward I suggested on our call this week that we
should:

* refine the editorial guidelines, so we have an agreed scope. So please do
add your thoughts

* look to validate the list against existing open data, to help us test how
well it fits and possibly identify any gaps

* arrange a face to face meeting to help us move forward with producing a
more public draft. I think if we can could get a small group together we
could iterate on this pretty quickly.

If you're interested in attending a F2F workshop to discuss and revise the
Activity List, can you please complete the following Doodle poll? We'll
hold the meeting at the ODI offices in London:

https://doodle.com/poll/udx8iiyd5cm7e9uv

Cheers,

L.