Re: Early draft of shared activity list

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@theodi.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:35:45 +0100
To: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-openactive@w3.org, "public-opentrack@w3.org" <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the group. For now it would be
great if you could provide any feedback on the list.

For our activity list we've agreed a strategy that involves merging several
existing lists to create a common reference point. It would be useful to
compare data and ensure there's alignment where useful.

Cheers,

L.