Re: Sample activity lists in standard format

Hi all,

After looking at the PDFs I was wondering what the terms 'BT', 'NT', 'TT'
next to activities meant. Just in case anyone else is having the same
thought, I thought I'd send out Leigh's answers to my query.

This is SKOS terminology, and has been included by the PDF generation tool
rather than being something specifically related to OpenActive's standards.

   - TT references to top terms, if necessary.
   - BT references to broader terms.
   - NT references to narrower terms.
   - RT references to related terms.

This link
<https://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/PresentationInformation>
provides some more information on what these mean, and gives a couple of
examples.

Hope this helps anyone else who may be in the dark!

Thanks,

Sally

--
Sally Jenkinson