Re: Moving the Realtime Paged Data Specification to Final Specification

Hi all,

Hope you're well!

Just to add to this, below is a list of some of the main revisions made
based on feedback received:

   - The “next” url is now absolute instead of relative.
   - Added clarification around frequency of update and embedded entities.
   - Added SQL examples, and clarity around the SQL query.
   - Clarification of ordering strategies, limiting the spec to either
   modified/id or change number.
   - Formally included the “afterChangeNumber” parameter to clarify the
   difference in ordering strategies.
   - Removal of other transport mechanisms into the beta wiki
   <https://github.com/openactive/realtime-paged-data-exchange/wiki>.
   - Added clarity for consumers of data, and for polling mechanics
   (including last page).
   - Added common implementation issues.
   - Use of a deleted flag is clarified, and deleted items must now
   continue to exist for a period of 48 hours (to allow for nightly
   synchronisation scenarios).
   - Enforced content type of “application/json”.
   - Enforced value formats (e.g. UTC date) and fields in related entities.
   - Added status codes for periods of high load.

Here's a link to the latest version of the spec:
https://www.openactive.io/realtime-paged-data-exchange/

Please do review and post anything you spot as issues on GitHub
<https://github.com/openactive/realtime-paged-data-exchange/issues>.

Many thanks,

Nick