Re: Moving Modelling Opportunity data to Final Specification - a request

Hi,

Quick status update. The discussion around adding recurring events to
Schema.org is progressing and we now have a pull request in place to get
the new properties added to their "pending" namespace [1].

The process of refining the proposal means there will need to be some minor
changes to our spec and examples, but I don't think this should have any
major impact on anyone currently. I'll get new editors drafts in place by
tomorrow. Can I ask anyone with feedback on the current wording, including
any typos to send over comments, so I can do all the edits at the same time.

Similarly can I ask again for for +1 on moving forward. There's 52 people
in the group now and 12 live datasets using the standard. It would be great
to have a reasonable percentage of you giving a public +1, I've only
received 2 public replies of endorsement so far (thanks Nick Bailey & Axel).

Cheers,

L.

[1]. https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/1693