2nd community hangout, Weds 25th January 2pm

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@theodi.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:43:51 +0000
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Hi,

Thanks to everyone that completed the Doodle poll before Xmas, I'd like to
hold our second community hangout on Weds 25th January.

The hangout link is:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/theodi.org/openactive-w3c

And I've added an event to our shared calendar [1]. The focus of the call
will be to discuss the Modelling Opportunity data document I circulated in
December. See:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openactive/2016Dec/0005.html

Please can you have a read through the document before the call?

Thanks,

L.

[1].
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/theodi.org_lcp83ia9k0a3e81h50sordnut4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
Leigh Dodds, Senior Consultant, theODI.org
@ldodds