Sport England and SportSuite activity list comparison

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@theodi.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:59:43 +0100
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Hi,

Here's a quick comparison of the Sport England and SportSuite activity
lists based on the data I currently have available:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ubRSl5PMLFe8alcKrXYYZlwV-jBCjlEWkctLkWKakH0/edit?usp=sharing

This just looks at the top-level lists of sports and physical activities,
rather than collections of activities (e.g. "Team Sports").

For further discussion during our call tomorrow.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Senior Consultant, theODI.org
@ldodds