First Community Hangout, 7th December, 3pm

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@theodi.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:25:44 +0000
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who filled in the Doodle poll. Based on the responses,
it seems that 3pm on Wednesday 7th December is the best date for everyone.

The meetup link is:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/theodi.org/openactive?hceid=dGhlb2RpLm9yZ19sY3A4M2lhOWswYTNlODFoNTBzb3JkbnV0NEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t.tuinl1mben2lv9endp1nup6vfg

I'll confirm a more detailed agenda ahead of the call.

I've created a public Google Calendar for the group. The ical file is at:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/theodi.org_lcp83ia9k0a3e81h50sordnut4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

The HTML version at:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=theodi.org_lcp83ia9k0a3e81h50sordnut4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Senior Consultant, theODI.org
@ldodds