For review: draft charter

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@theodi.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 10:40:59 +0000
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Hi,

As a W3C Community Group we need to have a charter that outlines our scope,
expected deliverables, and our general working practices.

I've put together a draft charter based on the W3C's recommended template.

Could I ask you all to have a read through the draft ahead of our community
call in a couple of weeks?

https://www.openactive.io/openactive-w3c-cg/charter.html

If you have any general questions lets discuss them here, but if there are
specific wording changes then please file an issue (or a PR!) on github
here:

https://github.com/openactive/openactive-w3c-cg

Thanks,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Senior Consultant, theODI.org
@ldodds