Re: First Community Hangout, 7th December, 3pm

Hi,

Just a reminder that we've got our first community hangout at 3pm. My
proposed agenda is:

* Introductions, quick intros from everyone
* Scope and charter for the community group
* Initial roadmap
* Review of ODI work to date
* AOB: a chance to share anything you're working on, issues you want to
raise

The link to the hangout is below. If there are any issues with the hangout
I'll circulate a conference call number.

Look forward to chatting later.

Cheers,

L.