Re: lime:language vs. dct:language in OntoLex

Dear Penny, all,
Your comments would make an excellent basis for a set of guidelines/best
practices covering different aspects of the creation of multilingual
resources in OntoLex. Indeed given the general reluctance to publish new
versions or updates of OntoLex/the W3C OntoLex report (something I don't
personally agree with :P), a lot of practical details on how to use
OntoLex/lexicog to create lexicons which aren't covered in the report or
are ambiguously (or erroneously) covered might be laid out in a series of
Ontolex-specific guidelines.
Cheers
Fahad