Re: Ontolex at LOV

Dear Philipp, All

that's great news for our community and hopefully a lot of usages will be
indexed in the near future :-D

I've looked at the page you provided and I could not find my name as a
contributor. At this point, I thought that my biggest contributions might
be elsewhere, but I could not find my name in
https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/vocabs/lime

Searching again, I found my name in
https://lov.linkeddata.es/dataset/lov/vocabs/synsem

Since these results were puzzling, I've looked at the published ontology
files, in which - understandably - the contributors are the same for each
module.

This investigation led me to conclude that most probably there was some
issue with the parsing/indexing performed by LOV.

Best regards,
Manuel

--
Manuel Fiorelli