RE: Morph Module Telco today

Thank you Penny and Julia.

From: Julia Bosque Gil <jbosque@unizar.es>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 12:10 PM
To: Fahad Khan <anasfkhan81@gmail.com>
Cc: Bettina Klimek <klimek@infai.org>; public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: Re: Morph Module Telco today

Dear all,
The link to the multimodality telco is this one https://meet.google.com/igt-xskv-sje.

Agenda doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-D7JUQhaZWLq7pS2ZlzSQZseq0zGoAlSUrFReG527DU/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-D7JUQhaZWLq7pS2ZlzSQZseq0zGoAlSUrFReG527DU/edit>

Best,

Julia

El mié, 17 feb 2021 a las 11:02, Fahad Khan (<anasfkhan81@gmail.com<mailto:anasfkhan81@gmail.com>>) escribió:
Dear Bettina,
I was going to ask if there was a meeting today! There was also another Ontolex meeting planned for 11am (but we still don't have a link for that one) on Multimodallity, and there's  a FrAC one planned for tomorrow too. We should probably try to sync these meetings up so we don't get a three in a week situation again.
Cheers
Fahad