Re: Morph Module Telco today

Dear Bettina,
I was going to ask if there was a meeting today! There was also another
Ontolex meeting planned for 11am (but we still don't have a link for that
one) on Multimodallity, and there's  a FrAC one planned for tomorrow too.
We should probably try to sync these meetings up so we don't get a three in
a week situation again.
Cheers
Fahad