Re: lime:entry

Hi Chiarcos, All

I've looked at the diagram and confirm your finding. Additionally, I
noticed that the box representing the class *lime:Lexicon *uses

   - *ontolex:language* which should be lime:language
   - *lime:linguisticModel* which should be *lime:linguisticCatalog*

In fact, I'm unsure whether we have a process to make this kind of
corrections and publish a revision of the specifications.

Regards,
Manuel

--
Manuel Fiorelli