Re: [nexus-wg1] Select day/time for monthly telco on multimodality (Nexus, Ontolex)

Hi Ineke

What should I do then, if I have already voted because I've thought you are
from the USA and that is why the times are so strange. ☺
Are you going to send another doodle with the correct times?
That would be really helpful.
Best
Giedre