Re: lexical resources with n-ary translations

Hi Christian,

If the argument is just that the current modelling is more verbose then I
would not be too keen to revise the model here. There will always be use
cases that can be modelled more efficiently with specific constructs, but
on the other hand, a standard model such as OntoLex also has to take into
account users of the model, who wish to have a consistent way to query and
work with the model. Of course, if the community feels that this is
important enough to allow multiple modelling options we can consider this.

Regards,
John

Ar Aoine 26 Meith 2020 ag 13:56, scríobh Christian Chiarcos <