Final version of OntoLex Lexicography Module (lexicog) published!

From: Julia Bosque Gil <jbosque@unizar.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:01:41 +0200
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>, Jorge Gracia <jogracia@unizar.es>
Cc: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>, John McCrae <john.mccrae@insight-centre.org>
Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the Lexicography Module is now available
under a W3C namespace:

Report: http://www.w3.org/2019/09/lexicog/
Ontology: http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/lexicog#

Thank you very much to all authors and collaborators for their engagement
and valuable feedback throughout these two years. We hope this will pave
the way towards more conversions of lexicographic resources into linguistic
linked data.

Best,

Julia and Jorge

--
Julia Bosque-Gil
Department of Computer Science and Systems Engineering