Re: OntoLex Face2Face Meeting - Leipzig 20th May

Dear John,

I will not be able to attend LDK, but I can make it to the OntoLex workshop
on the 20th right after the Datathon. The registration system does not
allow to finish the registration without selecting the conference
option  (*"The
category Conference is a mandatory category. Please select a booking option
from this category.*") and it adds the conference registration fee to the
cart. Is there a way to register *only* in a workshop (without conference
attedance)?

Thank you,

Best,

Julia

El mié., 3 abr. 2019 a las 13:29, Katrien Depuydt (<
Katrien.Depuydt@ivdnt.org>) escribió:

> Hi John,
>
> Same question here.
>
> Kind regards,