Re: [OntoLex] Agenda draft for next telco on 24th of September, 13:00 CET

Dear all,

  I propose we use a Google hangouts for our call today:

https://hangouts.google.com/call/sXfyJznxk7xeJomslv6-AAEI

Talk to you all later!

Greetings,

Philipp.

Am 19.09.18 um 20:33 schrieb Julia Bosque Gil:

>     Dear ontolex community,
>
>      the agenda proposed for our next teleconference can be found here
>     (thanks Julia!).
>
> The inserted link didn't show, I'll paste it here :)
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2018.09.24,_13-14_pm_CEST

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de