Re: Teleconference tomorrow

Dear Julia, Francesca,

    thanks for sharing this with us.

I remind all of us that we agreed to have our regular call tomorrow at
14:00 CET.

I am not sure I will be able to make it tomorrow. In any case, please
start without me. I think John mentioned that he would be available
tomorrow to lead the telco.

The minutes from the last telco are here:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.11.07,_14-15_pm_CET

Kind regards,

Philipp.

Am 20.11.17 um 12:03 schrieb Julia Bosque Gil:
> [...]
> - The lexical entry denotes a skos:Concept which has an encyclopedic
> definition
> - Compounds are represented just as /verre/, but related to it with
> the /decomp:subterm/ property.
> - There is a Dictionary Entry with a series of /ordered/ components
> that describe the lexical senses of /verre/. This aims to keep track
> of the sense order given in the PLI.
>
> Talk to you soon, and best,
>
> Julia

> <francescafrontini@gmail.com <mailto:francescafrontini@gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hi everyone,
>     this is just to say that unfortunately I'm teaching on tuesday
>     afternoon until the end of this academic year (2018).
>
>     I feel a bit bad about not being able to attend the calls, given
>     that the work the group is doing on the PL examples will be so
>     useful for our project here in Montpellier; at the same time the
>     Tuesday afternoon slot is convenient for so many and I understand
>     it would be hard to change.
>
>     I will follow the proceedings via the wiki and the shared doc, and
>     please do not hesitate to ask for more examples and for feedback
>     from my part.
>
>     All the best,
>     Francesca

>     <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>     <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>
>         Dear all,
>
>           this is to announce that we will have the next ontolex
>         telefonference
>         tomorrow at 14:00 CET as usual. I will have to leave the telco
>         at 14:30
>         however due to other commitments.
>
>         What I would like to discuss tomorrow is:
>
>         1) Recap of discussion on using lexical senses to model
>         "dictionary
>         senses", summary of pro and cons
>
>         2) Roadmap / next steps to reach a decision
>
>         >From my side, the next telco will have then to be on the 28th
>         of November.
>
>         Kind regards,
>
>         Philipp.
>

>         --
>         --
>         Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>         AG Semantic Computing
>         Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>         Universität Bielefeld
>
>         Tel: +49 521 106 12249 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%2012249>
>         Fax: +49 521 106 6560 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%206560>
>         Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>         <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
>
>         Office CITEC-2.307
>         Universitätsstr. 21-25
>         33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>         Germany
>

> --
>
> Julia Bosque Gil
> PhD Student
> Ontology Engineering Group <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
> Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)

Fax: +49 521 106 6560