Re: ontolex module ready for final discussion

Hi Elena,

  further to your comments below:

1) Can you send me the pronunciation of advertisement in American and
British English in IPA scheme please? I will add the example.

2) I adopted the changes you proposed for affix, please check that this
is what you wanted.

3) We will talk about the at most one written representation per tag =>
I will propose to drop this constraint

4) We will talk again about the definition of Lexical Entry

5) I propose not to add owl:Thing to the range of "reference". It is
implicit and emphasizing it might be confusing... I will explain

6) I propose to either introduce a property "usage" for a Lexical Sense
or extend the domain of "definition" to include Lexical Senses. I prefer
the first one.

7) Lexicon as a dataset: we will clarify during the meeting

8) Please send me the text you want to appear for LexicalSense. I could
not understand from your email which change you are proposing.

I update the agenda:
https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2015.5.8,_16-17_pm_CET

Regards,

Philipp.